Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's been a while...

Well, hey guys. I know now all of you guys have probably forgot about Quarantine and everything now cause were bad and taking too much time to make them. For this, I am sorry. Right now things aren't lookin good. I'll keep you guys posted but, We haven't got anything done for 3 months. School's been hell, I got a job now, weed, etc... I'll give steve a call and see if we can work on stuff, until then. Stay classy. Don't do drugs. And stay out of trouble. lol

Lukas,

2 comments:

  1. Understandable, school is sucking for me too dude. Me and Kyle have to wait for weeks so we can get together to film anything. But ya, we still remember you and are still waiting for Quarantine 5. If you need any help I can try my best. (With the video not school lol)

    Tyler (AKA KandT Animations)

    ReplyDelete