Monday, September 14, 2009

No Videos for a while....

Hey guys banana here. You are probably wondering "Where is Quarantine 5? didn't you announce it like a year ago?" Well yes we did (Not a year ago) but we did a while ago. The thing is that we currently don't have the time to work on it. The last time we worked on anything together was a while ago. Though Stephen sometimes pumps out some random shorts every once in a while but it's rare. So what i'm getting at here is that were done with machinima...

Until we can get sometime to work on it. I need to work, do school work, and I want some time to hang out with my friends and currently I barely have any time to do that, so the odds of me choosing to do machinima on a day off are slim because those days i'm trying to stay away from that stuff.

As for Stephen, I don't know what to tell you. I haven't seen or heard from him in over 3 weeks. So i assume he's not into doing it either. We haven't been talking for quite sometime, but were not in a fight or anything its just we didn't think we were going to be this busy.

So yeah, for the future of our machinima's I don't know what to tell you guys. We might come back within a month maybe a year or maybe never. We just don't know right now. I personally think around january when second term starts I have an off block and we could probably squeeze some time in there but until then were taking a break.

Sorry guys, shit happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment